Wednesday, June 06, 2007

My Very First Rental Property

It's pretty exciting when you become a multiple homeowner for the first time. It can also be really scary too for first time investors that are investing in rental property. I remember when I bought my first rental home in Bartlesville, OK over 20 years ago. My wife and I were scared of how we were going to supplement the rent if it sat vacant, or what if we had a major repair?? How would we ever deal with that??

Well, I'm here to tell you that these feelings are all very common. I can be your coach, I can be your guide in this real estate jungle and I can also be your voice of reason if you are considering purchasing rental property. I have been investing in properties myself for the last 20+ years, and I also manage over 160 units, owned by other investors, here in Springfield. I can talk you thru the process and let you know what you can expect, I can help you with financing and most of all, I can be your REALTOR to purchase that home. Just contact me and we can chat about it or visit my web site at www.getpaul.com for more information.

By the way...it's not as scary as you think. :)

No comments: