Friday, August 03, 2007

I can't believe I went to a Midnight Movie

I love to go to the movies but I never do. It is just one of those things that I just never seem to have time to do. Believe it or not, I see the larger silver screen about once per year usually on a holiday or something like that. But tonight it was Bourne Ultimatum night. http://www.apple.com/trailers/universal/thebourneultimatum/

This is one of those guy kind of movies. Lots of action, car chases and crashes, special effects, and one tough dude. One cannot miss that! So, I made a pot of coffee, drank it to stay awake and off I went. It is now 2:30 a.m. and I am pumped (probably mostly pumped full of caffeine) so I can't sleep.

I loved it. Not much on dialogue, my wife would probably hate it, but I want to see it again and I never do that. If you have not seen the previous 2 movies, I recommend that you do before seeing this one or it won't make quite as much sense. Then again, anyone going to a midnight movie and then getting up at 5:45 am for work the next day doesn't have much sense anyway.

Hope you enjoy it!

No comments: